Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
remember when the avengers was new?
remember how exciting it was to finally have some of our favorite superheros interacting in one movie?
remember getting chills during this scene?
remember feeling like a superhero when the screen went black and the credit music came on?
Please never forget how special The Avengers is.
I can’t wait until our generation becomes teachers that actually know how to make a video full screen and get the god damn cursor out of the way
when ur eating dinner at your friends house
and their parents start arguing
and you want to ask for the salt
but the salt is right in between their upcoming divorce
Imagine your OTP slow-dancing to a love song, with Person A quietly singing the words in Person B’s ear.
imagine this happening during the apocalypse and they both know they’re going to die soon
THAT LAST ONE IS NOT NECESSARY YOU DEMON
Having to google internet slang your friend is using because you have no idea what the fuck it means.